Heart Beatz Heart Beatz

Lykke Li Great way to spice it up!

By chance would you happen to have the Autotune settings, could you provide them to me via pm?

kenubo responds:

Lykke Li is sick!

Sure its just the Antares autotune with pitch correction setting on, then set to the key of the song (i think its Em). If you want the T-Pain sound its usually on the hard FX, but the pitch correction setting is more subtle. You still need to be able to sing, cause the margin for error is much larger than in hard FX, even in soft FX. I also use a lot of compression on my voice. It gives it that crisper feel to it. See if that works. Thanks for the review!

Under appreciated (RnB) Under appreciated (RnB)

Whats the original song?

I like it overall but that song was old and popular whats the original title?

"Chaos with the Record Button" "Chaos with the Record Button"

S#IT

Wow it would be hard to tell which one was you're real voice!

What was that at 2:10

voicegirl responds:

thanks, dnatoxic. the voice used at 2:10 is what I call my "big bad guy" voice. ;-)

{Heim} Olympus Mons {Heim} Olympus Mons

OKKKK

The funniest thing as soon as i started this song the picture of a mountain popped into my head!

JeffHeim responds:

well that's a good sign! after all, the music is supposed to inspire an image...and a "mountain" image is what I was going for!

Tzu - High Octane Tzu - High Octane

Awesome

Nice!

Tzunami responds:

Thanks

Should I Finish IT? Army Type Should I Finish IT? Army Type

Damn right you should finish it with a loud ending

Dang thats the shit you should publish an album and let it hit the stores.I would by da shit man i hear songs on da radio that suck dick and this aint even on there!

10/10 man